Our role sits within the Strategic Infrastructure Planning department which is charged with the responsibility to produce and manage strategic and long-term infrastructure planning and policy, infrastructure network strategies, projects and plans and support the delivery of Council’s infrastructure programs including the Local Government Infrastructure Plan.
About the Opportunity:
As our Coordinator Major Infrastructure Planning, you will lead a team in the development and delivery of infrastructure planning programs for major developments and infrastructure planning projects to meet the needs of the community in the Moreton Bay Regional Council area with a focus on the following three areas:
- Coordinate the development of detailed, costed and staged infrastructure plans across all major asset groups for identified growth areas and development fronts;
- Support Council’s representative and project driver for major TMR strategic network and infrastructure planning activities, including project scope development;
- Lead Integrated infrastructure planning and undertake specific high-level projects as assigned.
You will build high level relationships across a range of diverse internal and external stakeholders to ensure quality infrastructure network service outcomes are achieved.
We are seeking someone with extensive experience in strategic infrastructure planning for major developments and experience in managing the delivery of complex, large-scale strategic infrastructure planning programs of work.
You will have excellent interpersonal skills to be able to influence and negotiate sustainable outcomes and interact with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
Our Strategic Infrastructure Planning team is a technically diverse group, who are highly collaborative and passionate about achieving high quality results for our community. We are focused on delivering on our corporate values of Service, Teamwork, Integrity, Respect and Sustainability - we are seeking people who resonate with these values.
Contract up to 4 years
From TRP $173,632 pa (inclusive of base, super and professional development) & 5 weeks annual leave
Why join the MBRC Team?
As the third largest local government area in Australia and the fifth fastest growing region, the Moreton Bay Region boasts beautiful beaches and waterways, amazing manufacturing hubs and picturesque hinterland hamlets. Moreton Bay has a strong and connected community that enjoys all the traditional Jinibara, Kabi Kabi and Turrbal country has to offer within our region.
With a diverse workforce of more than 2000 team members dedicated to servicing the needs and enhancing the lifestyle of more than 469,000 residents, each team member has an intrinsic ability to impact our community. Whether you’re a manager or working on the frontline, your role will make a difference - bring your expertise and join our driven team today.
Aside from an opportunity to build a rewarding career within a diverse and growing organisation, we offer a range of team member benefits including:
- Flexibility at MBRC depends on the type of work you do but could include options such as work from home. Talk to us about what flexibility means to you!
- Discounted Health Insurance.
- We are proud to offer opportunities to develop your career within a local government organisation and our team members are encouraged to undertake study for career development in their area of employment under our Study, Training & Research Scheme (STARS).
- Generous employer and employee super contribution scheme.
- Free onsite parking.
- Fitness Passport program offering discounted membership for you and your family to selected facilities.
How to Apply
Click on the 'Apply' button below to complete your online application. Please upload your current resume that demonstrates how you meet the requirements of this role. Applicants will need to attach the following documents:
- A current resumé or curriculum vitæ
- A covering letter or expression of interest (maximum 2 pages) which details your suitability for the role.
Role Description - Coordinator Major Infrastructure Planning.pdf
To obtain further details please contact our Recruitment Team firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about Moreton Bay Regional Council and to stay across what’s happening in our region, follow us on Linked In - Moreton Bay Regional Council Linked In