- Permanent Full Time
- $80,265 pa + super (up to 12%) + leave loading
Qld Local Government Industry Award (Stream A) - Level 4 of the MBRC EBA4 Certified Agreement
- Flexible work arrangements, including 9 day fortnight
- 72.5 hour fortnight
- Location: Caboolture
About our opportunity
We have a new and exciting opportunity for an Onboarding and Development Officer to join our Customer Service Team at Caboolture!
As an Onboarding and Development Officer, you will play an integral role in the delivery of training and development programs and initiatives, as well as the recruitment and onboarding of team members and the analysis and enhancement of service quality outcomes.
Whether it’s working collaboratively with team leaders to build individual and team capability, or with internal stakeholders to improve employee and customer experiences, the Onboarding and Development Officer is your opportunity to join a well-regarded and supported team and have a broad and positive impact in the Moreton Bay Community.
We are seeking an experienced service delivery professional with a strong coaching and training skillset, and comprehensive knowledge of service delivery in a local government or related context.
The successful applicant will also have experience reviewing service quality outcomes and contributing to the continuous improvement of employee and customer experiences, as well as exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work collaboratively and build and maintain quality stakeholder relationships.
Certificate IV Training & Assessment (TAE40116) and/or equivalent experience in a Local Government Customer Service environment will be well regarded.
Please refer to the Onboarding and Development Officer - Position Description for further information.
Why join the MBRC Team?
As the third largest local government area in Australia and the fifth fastest growing region, the Moreton Bay Region boasts beautiful beaches and waterways, amazing manufacturing hubs and picturesque hinterland hamlets. Moreton Bay has a strong and connected community that enjoys all the traditional Jinibara, Kabi Kabi and Turrbal country has to offer within our region.
With a diverse workforce of more than 2000 team members dedicated to servicing the needs and enhancing the lifestyle of more than 479,000 residents, each team member has an intrinsic ability to impact our community. Whether you’re a manager or working on the frontline, your role will make a difference - bring your expertise and join our driven team today.
Aside from an opportunity to build a rewarding career within a diverse and growing organisation, we offer a range of team member benefits including:
- Discounted Health Insurance.
- Free flu vaccinations every year.
- Fitness Passport program offering discounted membership for you and your family to selected facilities.
- We are proud to offer opportunities to develop your career within a local government organisation and our team members are encouraged to undertake study for career development in their area of employment under our Study, Training And Research Scheme (STARS).
- Generous employer and employee super contribution scheme.
- Salary packaging options on novated leases, superannuation payments, smartphones and devices.
- We want you and your family to feel well supported when you need it most - as a team member you will have access our 24/7 confidential counselling service, leader support hotline, chaplaincy program and our Mates in Construction program.
How to Apply
Click on the 'Apply' button below to complete your online application. Please upload your current resume that demonstrates how you meet the requirements of this role.
Please note: applicants will be required to undergo a National Police History Check as part of the recruitment process for this role.
To obtain further details please contact our Careers team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about Moreton Bay Regional Council and to stay across what's happening in our region, follow us on LinkedIn.
*Applications will close at midnight, Tuesday 28 March 2023.