- Permanent Full Time
- $87,291 pa + super (up to 12%) + leave loading
Qld Local Government Industry Award (Stream A) - Level 5 of the MBRC EBA4 Certified Agreement
- 9 day fortnight
- 72.5 hour fortnight
- Hybrid, flexible working environment, including some work from home days.
- Location: Caboolture
About our opportunity
We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Workforce Planner to join our Customer Service Team at Caboolture!
As a Workforce Planner, you will be a key member of the Customer Service team and responsible for delivering optimal multi-channel performance through the effective implementation of workforce strategy.
Working closely with the Workforce and Business Systems Lead, you will lead the forecasting, scheduling, and reporting activities for the Call Centre, Customer Service Centres and e-Processing streams. This role will also include the administration of Customer Service systems (e.g. Genesys), as well as leading and contributing to business as usual projects to research, trial and implement technology based service delivery enhancements.
You will have experience working in a similar role within a multi-channel service delivery environment. You will show strong knowledge and understanding of contemporary best practice and technologies, and have high level of proficiency in information technology, including customer and workforce management systems.
You will have exceptional time management skills with the ability to produce quality outputs and manage conflicting priorities. As a natural communicator you will understand the importance of building quality stakeholder relationships and look to establish trust and credibility to become a source for specialist advice in the organisation.
Certificate level qualifications in Call Centre operations and/or demonstrated relevant experience will be well regarded.
Please refer to the Workforce Planner - Position Description for further information.
Why join the MBRC Team?
As the third largest local government area in Australia and the fifth fastest growing region, the Moreton Bay Region boasts beautiful beaches and waterways, amazing manufacturing hubs and picturesque hinterland hamlets. Moreton Bay has a strong and connected community that enjoys all the traditional Jinibara, Kabi Kabi and Turrbal country has to offer within our region.
With a diverse workforce of more than 2000 team members dedicated to servicing the needs and enhancing the lifestyle of more than 479,000 residents, each team member has an intrinsic ability to impact our community. Whether you’re a manager or working on the frontline, your role will make a difference - bring your expertise and join our driven team today.
Aside from an opportunity to build a rewarding career within a diverse and growing organisation, we offer a range of team member benefits including:
- Discounted Health Insurance.
- Free flu vaccinations every year.
- Fitness Passport program offering discounted membership for you and your family to selected facilities.
- We are proud to offer opportunities to develop your career within a local government organisation and our team members are encouraged to undertake study for career development in their area of employment under our Study, Training And Research Scheme (STARS).
- Generous employer and employee super contribution scheme.
- Salary packaging options on novated leases, superannuation payments, smartphones and devices.
- We want you and your family to feel well supported when you need it most - as a team member you will have access our 24/7 confidential counselling service, leader support hotline, chaplaincy program and our Mates in Construction program.
How to Apply
Click on the 'Apply' button below to complete your online application. Please upload your current resume that demonstrates how you meet the requirements of this role.
Please note: applicants will be required to undergo a National Police History Check as part of the recruitment process for this role.
To obtain further details please contact our Careers team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about Moreton Bay Regional Council and to stay across what's happening in our region, follow us on LinkedIn.
*Applications will close at midnight, Tuesday 28 March 2023.