Job Details - Scheduler
Projects & Asset Srvcs
Buildings and Facilities
- Maximum Term Full Time until the end of September 2023
- $67,546 pa + super (up to 12%) + leave loading
Qld Local Government Industry Award (Stream A) - Level 2 of the MBRC EBA4 Certified Agreement
- 9 day fortnight
- 72.5 hour fortnight
- Hybrid, flexible working environment, including some work from home days.
- Location: Petrie *please note - this position will be moving to a Narangba location towards the end of 2023*
About our opportunity
Our Scheduler is responsible for undertaking the efficient operational triaging of customer work requests, deferred maintenance tasks and building inspections to be delivered by the Buildings and Facilities Operational team. You will be producing regular reports on service level performance and configure and run monthly reports detailing maintenance response, delivery and completion times.
This position will have you working alongside the Defects Management Officer to package and schedule work effectively while also maintaining positive working relationships as the departmental point of contact, ensuring timely responses to customer service requests and interdepartmental requests for services and information.
To be successful in this position ideally you will have had scheduling experience in a maintenance environment or a general administrative background involving scheduling of works within the building industry. You will have proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of programs and the ability to develop proficiency with Council's computerised maintenance management software and demonstrated time management skills, numeracy and written communication skills. You will also hold a C class drivers license.
Click here for Position Description
Why join the MBRC Team?
As the third largest local government area in Australia and the fifth fastest growing region, the Moreton Bay Region boasts beautiful beaches and waterways, amazing manufacturing hubs and picturesque hinterland hamlets. Moreton Bay has a strong and connected community that enjoys all the traditional Jinibara, Kabi Kabi and Turrbal country has to offer within our region.
With a diverse workforce of more than 2000 team members dedicated to servicing the needs and enhancing the lifestyle of more than 479,000 residents, each team member has an intrinsic ability to impact our community. Whether you’re a manager or working on the frontline, your role will make a difference - bring your expertise and join our driven team today.
Aside from an opportunity to build a rewarding career within a diverse and growing organisation, we offer a range of team member benefits including:
- Discounted Health Insurance.
- Free flu vaccinations every year.
- Fitness Passport program offering discounted membership for you and your family to selected facilities.
- We are proud to offer opportunities to develop your career within a local government organisation and our team members are encouraged to undertake study for career development in their area of employment under our Study, Training And Research Scheme (STARS).
- Generous employer and employee super contribution scheme.
- Salary packaging options on novated leases, superannuation payments, smartphones and devices.
- We want you and your family to feel well supported when you need it most - as a team member you will have access our 24/7 confidential counselling service, leader support hotline, chaplaincy program and our Mates in Construction program.
- Flexibility at MBRC depends on the type of work you do but could include options such as work from home, part time, 9-day fortnights and flexible days. Talk to us about what flexibility means to you!
How to Apply
Click on the 'Apply' button below to complete your online application. Please upload your current resume that demonstrates how you meet the requirements of this role.
Please note: applicants will be required to undergo a National Police History Check as part of the recruitment process for this role.
To obtain further details please contact our Careers team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about Moreton Bay Regional Council and to stay across what's happening in our region, follow us on LinkedIn.
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend