- Full Time Contract - up to 4 years
- TRP From $173,632pa (inclusive of super and leave loading)
- 38-hour week
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Hybrid, flexible working environment, including some work from home days
- Location: Strathpine
About our opportunity
This position will lead and manage Council’s Technology Service Delivery Team to ensure Council’s technology support needs are delivered through effective and efficient IT systems and solutions.
You will be a leader and mentor to the Support and Information Management teams fostering a continual improvement, customer centric approach. The Service Delivery Manager has responsibility for delivery of the following services: Service Desk, Application Support, End User Asset Management, Business Engagement, End Users Systems, Information Management, Service Catalogue and Configuration Management system.
In addition, we'll look to you to:
- Oversee the operation and ongoing development of the Service Desk, Application Support and End User Compute teams to deliver frontline worker support
- Drive a high performance, continuous improvement, and customer focused team culture
- Implement, refine, and maintain ITIL processes
- Manage and drive improvement of ITSM services including development and maintenance of a service catalogue, CMDB and IT asset management service.
- Lead and support the Information Management team to deliver the Enterprise Content Management system
- Manage the Technology Business Engagement Function to build high level relationships across a range of diverse internal and external stakeholders and improve communication
- Actively participate in the preparation of reporting, annual budgets for the department, development of strategy, roadmaps, and business plans.
We are seeking someone with high level technical knowledge and exceptional leadership abilities to drive high performance and quality outcomes in our Technology Service Delivery team.
You will have a proven track record of leading in a fast-paced ICT industry environment and be well versed in the operation and ongoing development of complex IT systems and solutions.
With a commercial orientation, you will have a demonstrated ability to introduce software applications and services which meet identified business needs.
Positions Description_Service Delivery Manager.pdf
Why join the MBRC Team?
As the third largest local government area in Australia and the fifth fastest growing region, the Moreton Bay Region boasts beautiful beaches and waterways, amazing manufacturing hubs and picturesque hinterland hamlets. Moreton Bay has a strong and connected community that enjoys all the traditional Jinibara, Kabi Kabi and Turrbal country has to offer within our region.
With a diverse workforce of more than 2,000 team members dedicated to servicing the needs and enhancing the lifestyle of more than 479,000 residents, each team member has an intrinsic ability to impact our community. Whether you’re a manager or working on the frontline, your role will make a difference - bring your expertise and join our driven team today.
Aside from an opportunity to build a rewarding career within a diverse and growing organisation, we offer a range of team member benefits including:
- Discounted Health Insurance.
- Free flu vaccinations every year.
- Fitness Passport program offering discounted membership for you and your family to selected facilities.
- We are proud to offer opportunities to develop your career within a local government organisation and our team members are encouraged to undertake study for career development in their area of employment under our Study, Training And Research Scheme (STARS).
- Generous employer and employee super contribution scheme.
- Salary packaging options on novated leases, superannuation payments, smartphones and devices.
- We want you and your family to feel well supported when you need it most - as a team member you will have access our 24/7 confidential counselling service, leader support hotline, chaplaincy program and our Mates in Construction program.
- Our Strathpine office has local parking on-site and is in close proximity to public transport networks.
- Flexibility at MBRC depends on the type of work you do but could include options such as work from home, part time, 9-day fortnights and flexible days. Talk to us about what flexibility means to you!
How to Apply
Click on the 'Apply' button below to complete your online application. Please upload your current resume that demonstrates how you meet the requirements of this role.
Please note: applicants will be required to undergo a National Police History Check as part of the recruitment process for this role.
To obtain further details please contact our Careers team at email@example.com.
For more information about Moreton Bay Regional Council and to stay across what's happening in our region, follow us on LinkedIn.