- Permanent Full Time
- $80,265 pa + super (up to 12%) + leave loading
Qld Local Government Industry Award (Stream A) - Level 4 of the MBRC EBA4 Certified Agreement
- Flexible work arrangements, including 9 day fortnight
- 72.5 hour fortnight
- Location: Caboolture
About our opportunity
We have four exciting new leadership opportunities within our Customer Service Branch at Caboolture! Come and join our growing team and make a positive difference to the Moreton Bay region.
A key member of our leadership group, you will lead and inspire a team of customer service officers in the delivery of quality customer experiences across our Call Centre, Customer Service Centres and eProcessing channels.
You will enjoy a varied role, with the opportunity to positively impact the Moreton Bay community through a combination of building individual and team capability for Customer Service Officers, as well as leading and contributing to continuous improvement projects and initiatives that enhance employee and customer experiences.
This role will involve some occasional travel; you will be primarily based at the Caboolture office and periodically travel between or work from Council’s Customer Service Centres at Strathpine and Redcliffe, to engage with and support team members at those sites.
Team leaders will also support our after-hours service provision by participating in a rotational on-call roster.
We’re looking for engaging and inspiring leaders with a strong understanding of Contact Centre operations, and experience leading teams in dynamic customer service environments.
As an authentic leader with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, you will have a demonstrated ability to foster a high performing team, and a culture of collaboration, engagement, and accountability.
Passionate about quality employee and customer experiences, you will have an innate drive to identify, and contribute to the development and implementation of continuous improvements that align with team and organisational goals.
Please refer to the Customer Service Delivery Team Leader - Position Description for further information.
Why join the MBRC Team?
As the third largest local government area in Australia and the fifth fastest growing region, the Moreton Bay Region boasts beautiful beaches and waterways, amazing manufacturing hubs and picturesque hinterland hamlets. Moreton Bay has a strong and connected community that enjoys all the traditional Jinibara, Kabi Kabi and Turrbal country has to offer within our region.
With a diverse workforce of more than 2000 team members dedicated to servicing the needs and enhancing the lifestyle of more than 479,000 residents, each team member has an intrinsic ability to impact our community. Whether you’re a manager or working on the frontline, your role will make a difference - bring your expertise and join our driven team today.
Aside from an opportunity to build a rewarding career within a diverse and growing organisation, we offer a range of team member benefits including:
- Discounted Health Insurance.
- Free flu vaccinations every year.
- Fitness Passport program offering discounted membership for you and your family to selected facilities.
- We are proud to offer opportunities to develop your career within a local government organisation and our team members are encouraged to undertake study for career development in their area of employment under our Study, Training And Research Scheme (STARS).
- Generous employer and employee super contribution scheme.
- Salary packaging options on novated leases, superannuation payments, smartphones and devices.
- We want you and your family to feel well supported when you need it most - as a team member you will have access our 24/7 confidential counselling service, leader support hotline, chaplaincy program and our Mates in Construction program.
How to Apply
Click on the 'Apply' button below to complete your online application. Please upload your current resume that demonstrates how you meet the requirements of this role.
Please note: applicants will be required to undergo a National Police History Check as part of the recruitment process for this role.
To obtain further details please contact our Careers team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about Moreton Bay Regional Council and to stay across what's happening in our region, follow us on LinkedIn.
*Applications will close at midnight, Sunday, 2 April 2023.